Recommended supplement for patients with Dry Eye Syndrome. Use as recommended by your Optometrist!
Lacritec dry eye supplement is a new formulation that works from the inside out to provide continuous dry eye relief. This supplement delivers a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids sourced from Flax Seed, Fish Oil and Borage Oil. This patent-pending formulation works to support a healthy tear film and reduce inflammation.
Why Choose Lacritec?
- Unique combination of proven ingredients
- Dry eye treatment that provides continuous relief from dry eye discomfort.
- Unlike drops, works from the inside out to target the root causes of dry eye.
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, also provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from Borage Oil that cannot be easily obtained from diet alone.
- Offers uninterrupted dry eye relief with continued use; maximum results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- May replace the need for eye drops for many patients.
Features and Benefits
- Lacritec uses a proprietary blend of DHA and EPA Omega 3 essential fatty acids from fish oil, ALA Omega 3 essential fatty acid from Flaxseed Oil, and GLA Omega 6 essential fatty acid from Borage Oil.
- These ingredients reduce lacrimal gland inflammation, resulting in improved tear production and reduced tear film surface tension.
- Unlike eye drops Lacritec works systemically to treat the Dry Eyes, not just providing short term symptomatic relief.
Lacritec Dry Eye capsules are ideal for:
- Ongoing dry eye syndrome
- Contact lens wearers
- Air travel and air conditioning
- Eye strain
- Eye procedures including Laser Eye Surgery
Initial Dose: 3 capsules/day ideally taken with meals for the first 6 weeks (2 bottles)
Ongoing Dose: 2 capsules/day ideally taken with meals and split between morning and afternoon
Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides-fish 332 mg
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 134 mg
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 66.8 mg
Flax Seed oil (Linseed) 334 mg
Equiv. Oleic acid 58.5 mg
Equiv. Linoleic acid 58.5 mg
Equiv. Linolenic acid 192 mg
Borago officinalis seed oil fixed 434 mg
Equiv. gamma-Linolenic acid 95.5 mg
Brown Soft Gel Capsules presented in White plastic Bottle
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.